Water is the most essential resource for sustaining life. It is known that the 70% surface of the earth is covered with water. But, only 2.5% of that water is fresh. Obviously, that is not an ideal situation in any case.
The need for fresh and drinkable water is on a rise, thus the need for mineral water plants. These plants help process impurity ridden water through a number of stages until it becomes fit for drinking. So investing in mineral water business is not a bad idea, as the demand for mineral water is more than ever which, in turn, will bring you benefits manifold.
Contemplating about how to start a mineral water business? Do not worry, we have got you covered.
* Market Research: First things first! Whenever thinking of starting a mineral water plant, you need to start with a market research. And, owing to the complexities of the project, it is always better to seek professional help. Market research will help in knowing the cost of mineral water plant, the resources required and the area perimeters one would require to set up a mineral water plant.
It is advised to outsource a mineral water plant setup company so that you can get through the process in an easier and a convenient way.
* Devising A Business Plan: Next comes the business plan. This plan incorporates the costing requirements, the resource requirements, the marketing strategy, and the equipment costing requirements, staff requirements, management plans and deciding upon the location where you wish to start your mineral water plant.
* License and Permit: Obtaining a license is the most important part of starting a legalized mineral water plant. You need to take permits from your state’s authority in order to start an uninterrupted business.
* Look for an Equipment Supplier: The equipment required to set up a mineral water plant must be efficient and with in-built up-to-date technology. Thus looking for reliable and reputed suppliers becomes important. An array of equipment is required to set up a mineral water plant such as generators, purification systems, filters, tanks, conveyors, water disinfectants, bottle loaders, capping systems and even water filling machines.
Outsourcing an equipment supplier becomes important so that all your equipment can be incorporated and servicing can be done easily without any issues. Also, an equipment supplier would submit the mineral water project report, which would include everything from the structural outline of the project to the maintenance needs of the equipment installed.
* A dedicated Staff: Staffing is another important requirement for starting a mineral water plant. Staff in innumerable numbers is required for proper functioning of a water purification plant. Post the appointment, the staff needs to be trained as well so that they can perform their respective duties effectively as well as efficiently.
* Marketing: Once your facility has been established and everything is in place, you need to do marketing, so that your packaged water can make its place in the market. Go with advertising your product on TV or in newspapers in order to increase your sales and profits in the coming time.
Looking at what goes into establishing a mineral water business, you must be aware by now about the process and the requirements needed to initiate a business plan. Go through all the requirements in detail before kick-starting your mineral water plant business, so that you can toil through an organized plan to make things work out.