Our Inquiry Form
Pouch Packing Machine
IIECL also supplies Pouch Packing Machines in two different types. Both of them are fully automatic form, fill and seal machines. The difference between them is in the number of heads for packing. One of them comes with a single head and the other with a double.
Single Head Packing Machines:
The features of the single head Pouch Packing Machines are:
– Uses gravity filter system to pack different free flowing liquids like, juice, mineral water, etc.
– Highly accurate measurements
– Very easy to operate and handle
– Requires very low maintenance
– Filling range is between 200ml to one liter
– The packing speed of the machine is 3000 pouches per hour
– The packing material used in this machine is a polyethylene film
High Speed Double Head
The double headed pouch packing machines are very fast and also can accommodate a larger volume of packing to do. The features of these machines are:
They use the three side sealing method
– The production capacity ranges between 80-100 pouches per minute
– The range of packing is between 200 ml and 500ml
– The power required is Single Phase 1 HP
– Dimensions of the machine are 10500 x 1360 x 1250
– Weight of the machine was approximately 450kg approximately
– The packaging material used is 50-65 micron
TREATMENT SCHEME OF POUCH PACKING:
Mechanically operated Automatic form fill and Seal Machine for packing Free Flow Liquids lime Mineral Water, in continues preprinted virgin film up to 100 ml to 250 ml.
PRODUCT : MINERAL WATER
CAPACITY : 2000 POUCHES/HR. (AVERAGE)
DIMENSION : 2Â½â€™ X 3Â½â€™ X 6â€™ (Ft.) ( L X W X H)
POWER : SINGLE PHASE-1 H.P.